Sunday, October 5, 2014

Rock and roll is happening again!

Hello again! It's been awhile since I've been writing but this page was becoming too much like a retrospective biography so I decided to come back to it when I was busy with music again. I am happy to announce that I am busy making music again! YAY! Last year I felt inspired  to make a new CD and I've been working on it for a few months. I am not fond of recording and I would rather play a million live shows and completely avoid the recording studio. So this time I decided to take a different approach to recording and make it as fun as possible. I gathered some new songs and called a bunch of musician friends to help me out. We've been having a blast hanging out, eating pizza and doing a little recording too. All the recording is being done old school on reel to reel...no autotune, no computers. Believe it or not, people actually made recordings before computers..really good recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment